1/2

Welcome to

Violet Light Life Coaching

Violet Light Life Coaching assists clients in achieving their goals in life by communicating better with unconscious mind via hypnotherapy, regression therapy, NLP and other modalities.

 
 

HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW YOURSELF?

Just like an iceberg, our conscious part is about 10% while the remaining 90% is the unconscious part of our mind. This normally hidden part of our mind governs our emotions, habits, beliefs, body immune system and long term memory.

 

When the old programs created in the past and stored in our unconscious mind no longer serve us, they normally affect us in a negative way. They can be old limiting habits and beliefs that are stopping us from achieving our goals or even old emotions that keep repeating themselves.

Improvement on physical or mental conditions could be achieved when communication with the unconscious mind is made possible.

 

VIDEOS

SERVICES

REGRESSION THERAPY

HYPNOTHERAPY

NLP COACHING

EMOTION FREEDOM TECHNIQUE

 

TRAINING

action-adult-advice-1120344.jpg

Supercharge Your Communication Skills

This program is for individuals who wish to become a better or even superior communicator to powerfully impart information, engage and persuade your audience.

actor-adult-businessman-327533.jpg

Program Your Mind for Excellence

This program is for employees to raise employee awareness of their thinking patterns, the effects on behaviors and techniques to help create more effective behaviors.

adult-cheerful-collaboration-1391373.jpg

Make Stress Your Friend At Work

This course aims at helping the participants to manage stress to achieve optimal productivity at work. With simple and easy techniques, participants are able to change their state quickly. 

BLOG

Watch out for these 10 signs of anxiety

January 2, 2020

Is it better to give than to receive?

May 9, 2016

1/1
Please reload

SELP-HYPNOSIS TRAINING

MindTrance Self-Hypnosis Training

MindTrance Self Hypnosis Training teaches participant to communicate with their unconsious mind to achieve different goals in life. 

Given the tools to effectively communicate with the unconscious mind, not only are the participants able to manage limiting habits and make changes in their lives, they will also learn the technique of achieving deep relaxation. Deep relaxation is proven by studies to able to help reducing mental stress and improving the general well being of a person especially in the fast-paced present modern days.

 

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY

C
male

"I was diagnosed by a psychologist for suffering from anxiety disorder. The solution was to take medicine, one that I did not want considering the side effects.

Through a friend's suggestion, I went to see Nick and had my first session of hypnotherapy. When I was undergoing the hypnotherapy session, I felt conscious while my body felt heavy. I understood what my hypnotherapy said and his instruction because they were very clean and clear. After my session, my head felt heavy but the feeling disappeared after a few days.

 

At first I was doubtful about hypnotherapy but after the first session where my hypnotherapist precisely identified my problem and the root causes, my feeling of fainting slowly reduced and disappeared shortly after that.

Thanks to Nick Ong who helped me so that I can live normally again. Although I still feel anxious sometimes but it has significantly reduced."

BLOG

 

OPERATION HOURS

By Appointment

Mon - Sat:  10:00am - 06:00pm

Sun:              10:00am - 01:00pm

 

CONTACT US

Address:

18-8-C, Gurney Tower, 
Persiaran Gurney, 10250 
Penang

Email:

Phone:

+60124309533

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
 

+60124309533

18-8-C, Gurney Tower, 
Persiaran Gurney, 10250 
Penang

©2016 BY VIOLET LIGHT LIFE COACHING. PROUDLY CREATED WITH WIX.COM